Skip to product information
1 of 6

My Store

Protector Max™ (Carbon Monoxide Alarm for Travelers)

Protector Max™ (Carbon Monoxide Alarm for Travelers)

Regular price $79.00 USD
Regular price $129.00 USD Sale price $79.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Protector Max™ SAFE OPTION offers a vital safety feature: a single (1) incredibly effective alarm designed to shield you and your loved ones from the threat of Carbon Monoxide Poison, even when you're on the move. Think of it as the equivalent of the smoke alarms you rely on at home, but tailored specifically for detecting carbon monoxide. Should this odorless gas be present, Protector Max™ will emit a piercing alarm, providing you with ample time to remove yourself from danger. It's a remarkable tool that guarantees your safety throughout your travels.

With the SAFE OPTION, you'll receive one (1) alarm. However, if you opt for the SAFER OPTION, you'll secure two (2) alarms, and for the utmost protection, consider the SAFEST OPTION which equips you with three (3) alarms. This ensures coverage for multiple rooms or areas as you journey from place to place.

What exactly is Carbon Monoxide Poison?

Carbon monoxide, a byproduct of incomplete combustion of natural gas or other carbon-based products, poses a significant hazard. This threat is particularly concerning when you find yourself in locations like hotels, short-term rentals, resorts, boats, RVs, and trailers. Notably, carbon monoxide poisoning can occur indoors and outdoors, underscoring the need for awareness and proactive precautions.

Understanding the Poisonous Nature of Carbon Monoxide:

Were you aware that Carbon Monoxide (CO) stands as a genuine peril to global travelers? This silent assailant claims numerous lives annually. The truly unsettling aspect is that this toxic gas is both invisible and odorless. Upon inhalation, it begins disrupting your blood's oxygen levels, thereby depriving vital organs like your heart and brain of the oxygen they depend on for optimal function. Even a brief encounter with elevated CO levels can lead to unconsciousness, and in the worst cases, prove fatal. Consequently, maintaining vigilance and adopting measures to mitigate the risks linked to carbon monoxide is an absolute imperative when traversing new horizons.

View full details